Saturday, June 1, 2013

Target Audience - Episode 2: Bats on the Brain

Luke brings Kevin back for a second episode, this time to pick apart Batman Forever and sort the resulting carnage into the good, the bad, and the downright unconscionable.



Originally posted August 23, 2011
When we started this podcast, I had thought we would do a lot of these, where we focused an entire episode on a single movie and dissected it.  To date, I think this was the only one that really did that.  I think I was a bit more harsh on this at the time, just because I really wanted the show to be great, but in retrospect, there was some pretty good stuff here.  In listening, I actually laughed at a few of my jokes (boy does that sound ego maniacal . . . it's true though).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment